- All products are added to your cart.
- CEK has a sufficiently advertised complaints procedure and deals with complaints under this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted completely and clearly described within 7 days CEK, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints that are submitted to CEK will be answered within 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint needs a foreseeable longer processing time, CEK will respond within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer. If the complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement creates a dispute that is subject to dispute.
- Complaints that can not be solved by mutual agreement, the consumer should turn to Foundation Webwinkelkeur (www.webwinkelkeur.nl), it will mediate free of charge. In case no solution can be reached, the consumer has the possibility to go to foundation GeschilOnline. The verdict of this committee is binding and both entrepreneurs and consumers agree with this binding judgment. The costs of submitting a dispute to the arbitration board are costs which must be paid by the consumer to the relevant committee. Also you can drop your complain at the European ODR platform (http://ec.europa.eu/odr).
- A complaint doesn’t suspend the obligations of CEK, unless CEK indicates otherwise.
- If a complaint is considered warranted by CEK, CEK will at its option replace or repair the goods and deliver free of charge.
Look for further information: Warranty