- All products are added to your cart.
We make every effort to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. CEK Zwijndrecht complies in all cases with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This implies that we at least:
- processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed.
- ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data.
- have taken appropriate technical and / or organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
- not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided.
- to be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out and respect them.
Ter Steeghe Ring 115
What do we process personal data for
Your personal data are processed by CEK Zwijndrecht for the following purposes:
- Entering into agreements
- Sending newsletters
- Entering employment contracts
- Providing information in response to an application
For the above objectives we can ask you the following personal data:
For customers and interested parties:
- Name / initials / insert, Address, Postal code, City, State, Country, City, Telephone number, E-mail address, Gender, Date of birth, Employed by organization.
For applicants and employees:
- Name / initials / insert, Address, Postal code, City, State, Country, Place of residence, Telephone number, E-mail address, Gender, Date of birth, Employed by organization, Place of birth, Marital status, IBAN, Vehicle number plate, BSN number, Passport copy on which passport photo is visible, Salary data.
Provision to third parties
We may provide the data that you give to us to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the above described purposes.
For example, we use a third party to process payment, deliver your order and pay.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processor agreement. With these parties (processors), we of course make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data.
Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request us (personal) data in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission in writing.
We do not provide personal data to parties which are located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons younger than 16 years) if written permission has been given by the parent, caregiver or legal representative.
CEK Zwijndrecht does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, as we have taken the following measures;
- SSL certificate to securely process your data on our website.
- We work with reliable (website) software suppliers, who also take all legal precautions to protect your data.
- We work with a reliable payment provider, who also takes all legal precautions to protect your data.
- Our systems comply with up to date anti-virus software and are protected with at least 1 password and / or pin code.
- Paper administration is destroyed by a recognized and certified archive destruction company.
- Our employees have all signed a confidentiality agreement.
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party if desired. We can logically ask you to identify you before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us about this. If you do not come here with us, we find this very annoying. You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, this is the supervisory authority in the area of privacy.
Cookies collect information which are necessary for the correct functioning of a website. The cookies of CEK Zwijndrecht are safe. They can not collect any personal information and are safe for your PC, laptop, tablet or phone. Cookies usually disappear when you close your browser. Some cookies can remain several days to several years. You can remove yourself at any time from your browser.
Explaination of how to adjust the cookie settings can be found under Help of most browsers. Please note that most websites do not work properly if you disable cookies.